Video and sound design for Divercity, a contemporary dance work by Bundjalung/Yaegl choreographer Mariaa Randell, which asks the question when you live away from home and reside in the city, on someone else’s land, does it change your relationship to country? Divercity is a playful and multilayered exploration of place, people, landscapes and language, and premeired at Dance Massive, 2017.
- Choreographer: Mariaa Randall
- Performer & Choreographer: Henrietta Baird
- Performer & Choreographer: Waiata Telfer
- Video and Sound Design: Keith Deverell
- Photography: Bryony Jackson